Dear Parents and Caregivers
I am aware that this time of year is busy for all our families BUT our students need you! Our Outdoor Education Programme relies heavily on parent help to run the activities in accordance with appropriate adult to students ratios. We need further helpers for ALL activities and in particular we need assistance for;Kind regards,
- Tahuna House Activities on Monday and Tuesday (Jardine Park adventures, Coronet Peak)
- Kahu House Activities on Monday and Tuesday (Skyline wilding pines project, Bob’s Cove walk)
- Junior activities on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Arrowtown, Morning Star walk, rafting)
- Middle School - Wednesday (Queenstown gardens and Birdlife Park)
- Senior School - Thursday (Ben Lomond hike)
To offer your support to this programme please click on the link below.