Queenstown Primary School is proud to have a wonderful collection of highly professional people who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise with our students.
Being part of QPS team we practice the following Mutually Agreed Team Expectations (MATES) :
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy towards others and celebrate the whole person not just the teacher.
- Listen actively to each other, value opinions and collaboratively contribute to decision making.
- Support each other in a positive, honest and open-minded way.
- Respect and value individuality and the professional experience of each other.
- Recognise that each person’s time is valuable and we will use time efficiently and effectively.